Saturday, January 03, 2009

My lesson plan

Lesson plan

Title : Expressing agree and disagree
Duration : 90 minutes
Aspect of skill : speaking

Opening.

Ask some question about communication with others
Students that on communication sometime occurs agree or disagree expression
Give example of expressing agree and disagree / approve and disapprove

Agree
• Yes, I agree
• That’s quit true
• You are absolutely right
• I think so
• I’m with you
• That’s a good idea

Disagree
• No, I don’t agree with you
• I don’t think it is very good
• I don’t think so
• Surely not

Example of dialog
Vina : I think email is more efficient than ordinary post mail
Vita : yes, that’s quit true


Andi : Do you think browsing internet is difficult?
Budi : ummm, I don’t think so. It is very easy and exiting


Student’s responses

Give some information to students and they must give response whether agree or disagree.

Example
• Class, I inform you that today, I will give you quiz
• How about going to canteen. I will buy you some food
• Lets go swimming this afternoon
• Send your via email composition this afternoon
• Student’s response : agree or disagree (kind of expression is free)

Task (joint construction)
Ask students to make a dialog of agree and disagree in a group of two (with their partner)
Victor : Hi Aji, good morning
Aji : Good morning
V : What about if we go swimming this afternoon?
A : oh that’s a good idea

Heru : why don’t we learn about internet
Syahrul : yes, I agree with you
H :
S :

Task (individual construction)
Ask students to make some information/invitation to his friend
Perform the information in front of the class
Others give the correct response


Vera
I inform you that tomorrow will be a alien live concert. Every student must pay 100 thousand.

Umi
I don’t agree because it is very expensive

Vera
How about if I give you extra price.

Syaifuddin
Hi friend, I invite you to study at my home

No comments: