Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Being a Good Teacher



Some qualities of good teachers:
1-The teacher's voice should be loud and clear enough to be heard easily.
2- He should prepare his lessons well.
3- He should master his subject matter and know more than his students.
4- He should encourage his students through praise, rewards and the like.
5-He should notice the individual differences among students.
6- He should be kind to his students.
7- Kindness shouldn't mean weakness since the teacher needs to be kind and strict at the same time.
8- The teacher should be fair to all his students. and should treat them equally.

2 comments:

Aspiandi said...

Thank you ...
I always want to be a good teacher for my students ...
Nice article, I like it ...

Aspiandi said...

I always wanna be a ggod teacher for my students ... thanks for sharing me ...