Monday, June 08, 2015

Training for National Trainer of Curriculum 2013

It was on Tuesday afternoon when taking a nap, suddenly my mobile phone rang and somebody called me. It was like a dream, a staff from LPMP Jawa Tengah called me to attend training for national trainer of curriculum 2013.

The training would be held from 21 - 25 May 2015 at Yasmin Karawaci, Tangerang. I would attend the training with Pak Mat Ibnu from SMAN 2 Semarang and Pak Mampuono from LPMP Jawa Tengah. I only had 1 day for preparing and arranging my trip on flight, from reserving the ticket, arranging official letters.

 And,,, finally I got Yasmin Karawaci. The fasilitator of training at that time were Mr. Fathur Rohim from P4TK Bahasa jakarta (btw, he is native of Jepara, my neighbour) and Mr. Didik Suherdi from UPI Bandung. The participants were 28 Nara Sumber from around Indonesia, from aceh until makasar. The material of training was all about curriculum 2013 and some updates related to K13. 

Here are the pictures.








And the files of training are here

No comments: